Sunday, February 15, 2009

Obligatory first blog.



Okay, so this is kinda gay. But since apparently, everyone and their newborn second cousin are blogging now, I had to do it. Why let myself fall behind? *Sigh*.

It's Saturday night in Alaska, it's unusually fucking warm, around 31 F now, I believe. Wondering when it's going to dip to -20 again. Can't really wait.

It's 12:23 AM, and I'm at work. Not really sure why, and I'm about to fix that situation, but again, I felt the need to start a blog. Whether it gets maintained or not is another story, but I can at least say I tried! Not like I don't have nine million other things to do. (That I'd really rather not do in the first place) :|

I'm out like a trout. Until tomorrow, at least.


Oh. And that's me. ^ Fucking obviously.

-Disa

3 comments:

  1. that weather sounds rather inconvenient to say the least..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no fucking kidding. It's ridiculous. Completely intolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you can wear long sleeve shirts all the time and not have to make excuses.

    ReplyDelete